still about aesthetic and content!!!




Today I still don't feel that great. The flu this time takes a little too much to get away. I felt dizzy all afternoon, and obviously I thought it was the cold! Somebody from the other room starts screaming "you didn't eat enough today that's way you are dizzy, plus you are very pissy...you didn't eat enough"!!! It's true!!! If I dont eat enough I get into this aweful mood and treat everybody like hell! I guess they are right! Since I woke up this morning I walked around with my camera: at the table, kitchen, in the park with the dog, and I kept taking pictures all day, of everything. At lunch I was too busy trying to capture the hidden content of my food that I didn't even finish it!! And seriously there wasn't any hidden content!!! Just a baguette filled with roastbeef and a funky salad. Visually though I seriously believe the hidden beauty came out..this macro lens transforms everything into a better thing!!!

1 comments:

October 3, 2008 at 5:28 AM ML said...

it's so great to be waking up to find your posts!

it's hard when your mind and imagination are so active! and your body is not! with the flu, it takes time to recover. careful of relapses.

get more rest! even if it's impossible!