Chaotic order or stuctured disorder?

Yes. I am talking about space! The real physical one, not, for once, about the psychological one! But, at the end, it all comes together in one thing! So, it comes a time when you need to clean up! My apartment is not that big, but still, there is an unbelievable quantity of things around each room. Same thing in my office space. You start putting some structure and order inside your stuff and just a couple of days later (I can actually talk about hours later!!!) everything goes back to chaos. So, maybe that's the way it should be: a chaotic oreder...the same that has bacome the "trait d'union" of my days! Unfortunately some do not understand it! You can find absolutely nothing in my office: n-o-t-h-i-n-g! But obviously I can!! Sometimes cleaning my apartment means moving stuff around. And for some reason that is a very bad thing! I love disorder. So, I guess I just need to clean and not put order in my spaces!

0 comments: