Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose


I was downloading the images I took today and I started laughing by myself while this one came up on screen! I totally fucked up something because what you see here has absolutely nothing to do with what I shot! My mom got bunch of roses last night at a conference she was attending. While exploring the properties of my digital I decided to try out with flowers. I am not really a fan of nature when it comes to photography but what the hell, I am just experimenting! So, the roses were a shiny strong red-bloodish color and behind them was a really black (really black!!!) cabinet!!! I fucked up something because as you can see none of the colors came out right!!!! Bt I love this photo even though it's not real...but still...at the end.... "Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose"

0 comments: