the colors of darkness




I looked outside the window and it is still cloudy. It doesn't matter since I adore when it is like that especially now that the automn has finally arrived. My life these days has become very colored. I started doing the same thing Björk sang in one of her songs: I am organizing freedom! I have been planning a lot lately (not in architecture!!!) and suddently I got all my creative inspiration back. I am so excited I will go to the Venice Biennale soon (7 november), Paris in december and hopefully Berlin for Christmas. I can't wait, I want to take lots of pictures and get back in track now that I have a lot of time to spend entirely for myself! Right now I am deep into the "abstract" moment of my life. My last posts and my new ones are all with totally abstract pictures I took these past couple of weeks. For now no more staged miniatures worlds. Abstraction is what I am interested right now. Colored or with shadows of gray...it doesn't really matter!

0 comments: