Paris I am coming!

I just made hotel reservations! I'll be finally going to Paris (7-11 december). This is the first time I am not staying in the Latin Quarter. I thought it was a good idea to change area...but the one I chose is not that far anyway. Île Saint-Louis is amazingly calm, nice and very close to everything. And, of course, Berthillon, known as the best icecreams in town. But it's winter and I am not sure I'll have icecream!
I am very excited...I can't wait to go! With my Sony camera. And an almost empty suitcase...usually I buy soooooo many books that I can't never fit them anywhere!

3 comments:

November 26, 2008 at 8:32 AM Anonymous said...

yeah watch out for those french people trying to take your parking...lol

November 26, 2008 at 1:44 PM ML said...

haveeeeeeeeee funnnnn! and throw paris a kiss from me!

November 26, 2008 at 7:05 PM Lily Penelope said...

Anonymous...this time I am going with the plane!!! No crazy fight for a parking!!! Ah ah ah.

ML...I can't wait to go there! 5 days of good food and wine! Couple of exhibitions (Ron Arad at the Pompidou, Fondation Cartier and Palais de Tokyo)...and some shopping!