Here I am, back from my trip to Venice. I have to admit that I needed a "cultural journey". A journey through a place that is not my own. With its streets, its history, food and lots of strange people! 99% of the trip was amazing! The remaining 1% was a different story. I learned a big lesson. Remember this important thing: do not give a book to an illiterate. Do not go to a movie with a person who is blind and deaf. Chose carefully, when organizing a trip, the people who will come along with. Enough said!