Natural Chaos!

I am in a very good mood today! The sun is back. I guess its vacation is over. Til the next time. Things are in order. At least outside. Inside mess reigns. Over my desk. In my apartment. But that's the beauty of it. A total messed order. My own. A natural chaos created by my everyday movements, thoughts and habits.

natural chaos
Would I clean this all up? It is not dirt! It is a mess. Almost poetic. Bach flowers next to pens. A green tea can next to a colors box. An orchid by the window. My drawings and photographs on the wall. On the ground. Even on my chair! A Mandarina Duck's bag by the door. My cellphone rining but I don't pick up! I am in a very good mood today. I am going to relax for 3 days at the lake. Away from this mess. But I know I will take the mess with me. With my books, my notebooks, my pens and my camera. On the ground. On the table. On a chair. On the terrasse. A natural chaos of my everyday actions. Is this mess just the translation of my bad habits? Who knows! I love it!
rythm

0 comments: