How are you Feeling Today?

As you probably understood, my weekend wasn't all that great! Well, it happens no? Sunday was somehow my day off. Off from the everyday. Went to my parents house for lunch...my mom's Irish Stew always makes me happy. Oh...she isn't irish by the way! Half German and half Swiss! I played with my psycho dog, read a bunch of magazines, and absorbed myself into a deep thinking. I felt very relaxed yet a little pissed about many things. How can I describe my feelings? I am not sure. That's why I tried to represent them through details I shot in my parents house. They have all these amazing paintings by an artist (a friend of the family) named Mario Comensoli. I guess it was funny going around the place trying to capture some crazy moments/fragments of art/abstraction and reflect them on my life/reality!

faces copy
How do you feel today?

1 comments:

January 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM Anonymous said...

Très interessante la combinaison des differents fragments de la récente production de Mario Comensoli. Tous mes compliments !
M.B.