Close The Door When You Leave!

It was supposed to be "fun" last night. It wasn't at all! BDay Party for a friend. Great spot in the city. Actually the same exact place of every friday. Same people. Same lies, same fake smiles, same everything. I couldn't really put up with it. Seriously. I couldn't even keep my mouth shut and I said what I thought with all the honesty that characterizes me!!!! Big mistake??? Who the f cares! I left with a move only the best ballerina does at the Scala of Milan! A little move around the corner and I left, hopefully for good, the place. Let me tell you: when people say honesty doesn't pay...well...in this case it worked really well!!! I was able to finally shut a door just by saying..."you are a freakin joke of nature"! Honesty is a great thing!!!

DSC01266

0 comments: