Words



Sometimes when I look at my blog I feel that I am just writing words on an old dirty wall. I feel that writing only about my life and its sourroundings isn't enough for my brain, and for my mental graffiti.
I see a lot in my life. I read a lot during the day. I capture a lot throough my camera. Yet, on this virtual wall what happens is just a fragment of the totality of my everyday, which, in a way, it is the point. But the point is also writing about stuff people read. Stuff that maybe some do not know about. Beautiful stuff. Stupid stuff. Poetic stuff. Stuff, stuff, stuff.
Stuff that are here to stay and that hopefully will not be washed down at the first big rain!
So, beside my personl messy life there is also a lot to think about!

1 comments:

September 30, 2008 at 4:23 PM ML said...

lily! I totally know how you feel! and so as paolo says, let's do something about it! step up to who we are???