A Camera, a Loddon Lily and a Psycho Dog!

There they were! It is actually very unusual to find these flowers in your own garden, at least here. You normally find them in the woods, in the mountains, but not in your tiny little garden. My god they are really gorgeous! So unexpected right now since the weather is kind of crazy lately. So, I decided to take out my camera and take some pictures of them. I actually have never seen them before.

DSC02129
Interesting colors, very elegant
DSC02130
freshly springly
DSC02127
I am basically laying down on dirt to shoot these pictures and I love them!!!
DSC02131
Suddently I realize someone else is interested in what I am shooting...my very intelligent psycho-dog...very curious....
DSC02141
yes...I stand up and he starts looking in that direction...
DSC02137
searching
DSC02139
looking for what was so interesting for its owner....
DSC02140
the digging starts...shiiiiiiit!!!
"Tiger what the heck are you doingggggggg"
DSC02155
too late!!!!
DSC02136
the digging finally ends up...and it aint flowers what he was looking for!!!
DSC02154
it was its freakin bone...in a hole underground close to the Loddon Lilys
then...the digging starts again....
the bone is now hidden again...somewhere in the garden...
DSC02158
and thankfully the flowers are still there...for now!!!
DSC02146

0 comments: