I wish I....

Strange day today. Or should I say strange week, strange month or strange life??? I was reading posts this morning around the blog's world and I've realized that many people are indeed wondering about the same things I find myself thinking about this morning: life! I was saving my pictures into Flickr when I came across some of those I shot in Paris last december. I was experimenting with my camera and see how the world came out if I shot it out of focus. Maybe that would be how I would see it without my glasses? That would be too much!!! But looking back at those pictures made me start daydreaming. I wish I wasn't in this town of mine right now. I wish I was somewhere else, anywhere, maybe alone, maybe with my closest friends maybe who knows. Looking at the world out of focus makes you see the unseen, allows you to complete parts of reality that usually impacts you in different ways. Out of focus makes you dream, makes you see different shapes or even wonder what if the world I see would sometimes be out of focus and I am the only one who can chose what to leave it that way or what detail should I see clearly? I wish my morning would be out of focus but...unfortunately it seems that life is one of those few things you can't photoshop!


REALITY
DSC01338
WHAT IF...WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY SEE?
DSC01339
DSC01341
DSC01275
DSC01281
DSC01276

1 comments:

March 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM ML said...

I feel --- and see the same way!

mostly, because I actually do photos (semi) professionally, I have to do 'clear' pictures. and I always try to get the feeling through. the stuff I/we really/actually see...............