Getting ready to go party!

In two hour my city will completely change! Carnival officially starts tonight! I will get ready in a moment. Dressed like an evil pirate I will go out and dance all over the place. With me thousands of other people with funny costumes. Bands playing the typical carnival music. Music, fun and as usual, way too much alcohol! The party for this first night will officially end at 4AM in the morning...at 8 I have to be at work! Every other night until next wednesday is free night which means partying non stop all night long! Imagine your city in a sublime mix of colors sourrounded by very loud music for an entire week!!! Awesome!! I will post something tomorrow (if I can make it !!!) I am still not sure if I'll bring my little camera tonight...last year I got robbed! Have a wonderful night you all!!!

carnival1
carnival2

0 comments: