My life, an ocean of thoughts, ideas, concepts, projects, funky stuff. Where will my brain drop anchor today? Everyday an harbour. My "boat" takes me to new places. Places? Spaces? States of mind?
Which Harbour will I discover today? Will it be easily accessible? Will I find heavy seas? Will the right wind accompany me? Who will I meet on the way? Other nomadic brains? A painter. A poet. A graphic Designer. An Architect. An Art lover. A Baritone. A book Addict. An Idealist. A performer. Dreamers. Whose destinies cross in a unexpected harbour.
Where will my brain drop anchor today? Will I meet you there? In an ocean of thoughts my nomadic anchor will find a creative and productive home. Even if I will not meet you there I know you left leaving a piece of your {hi}~story there. One day we will surely cross path again in another unexpected harbour.
Which of Your Childhood Stories Do Your Kids Love?
-
[image: funny childhood stories Cup of Jo]
The other day, I was hanging out with my three children on our backyard
trampoline, when my five-year-old daug...
19 hours ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment