I am back at home after a splendid week in Paris. These days I spent abroad were really good for my body and mind. All my energy is back! I now just want to share photos, ideas, stories and maybe even delirious thoughts about the trip. About my point of view about the world that surrounds us. I am ready to rolllllllll! And rockkkkkkkkkkkkk!
So, first thing I did today was changing a little the layout of my FreeForm Blog. Now I just have to put things together and start writing!
I have couple of projects in mind. With photos and writings. Maybe they are not even only in my mind...they are progressing! And hopefully soon I will have a real thing going on...
Have a Lovely Weekend.
-
What are you up to this weekend? We’re having a chill night at home
tonight, and then Alison and her husband are throwing a joint 40th birthday
party!… R...
19 hours ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment