Summer Madness!

mental diet 2
Every year. Everybody. Every - {BODY}. Summer approaches. Obsessions. The beach. Reality check. A contest? It is supposed to be a place for relaxation. Sand. Wind. Water. Sounds. Words. Flying through the air. Horizons. Dreams. More thoughts. It is not a contest. It is a beach. Yet it is summer. Obsessing people. Diets. "I need to be on a diet, I will eat only carrots for a while. And salad. I have to be on a beach in a month". So what? What are their parameters for comparison? A Modigliani statue? I don't like to obsess. I love food. I love good food. I don't care about comparisons. I don't like contests.
It is a beach after all we are talking about!
Sand. Water. Sounds. Words. Flying through the air. Horizons. Dreams. RELAXATION! If you are obsessed with weight don't lay dawn at the beach next to a Modigliani. Think about Botero instead. Problem solved!

0 comments: