So, the other day I was really bumped! No energy, no creativity...just too much coffee! Now I am back! I was up late the other night trying to figure out how to put some of my work together. I've started a long time ago a serie called "Unvulnerable Grounds". Then I got stucked. Now I guess, shooting the very last pieces of it (yesterday!) I finally have it all down. Now it is just a matter of laying it all down, printing, adding some text and then who knows... What do you think about it? I will put some images in different posts since the serie is divided in parts ("Stillness", "In Motion" and so on).
Have a Great Weekend.
-
[image: park bench with flowers]
What are you up to this weekend? Freddie and I are going upstate for long
walks and apple crumble. His friends also rece...
23 hours ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment